Wednesday, September 21, 2005

apologies

For those who have been checking back on this blog and have been continuously disappointed for the past week or so... I'm sorrrrrrry! I just don't have time and energy to do focused writing, and I'm not inclined to casual blogging without much thought (except for these occasional excuses and apologies, that is). I've had so many topics to write about ("March of the Penguins" and conservative Christian values, delight in Boccaccio, experience of public sphere at Chicago's Millennium Park, etc.), which I'm afraid I'm quickly forgetting. This is pathetic... I'm a full time college student, but I don't even work, and I'm barely juggling the readings and papers... Hopefully I'll have some time to slow down after Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home